Personal data that we collect
The personal data that we process may include the following categories of data:
- Your name and surname
- Your address details
- Your email address
- The text messages and other messages you send us and receive from us
- The financial data you submitted to us which are necessary for the payment for our services, such as credit card numbers and information about your bank account numbers and the payment provider
- Your mobile network provider
- Data with regard to the start, end and the duration of your use of our services
- The brand and type of your mobile telephone, the type of browser and operating system that you use, web browsing patterns and your IP address
- Any other personal data that you have provided us with
Purposes of processing personal data
We use the personal data described above insofar as is necessary for the following purposes:
- To be able to provide our services to you and to conclude and execute the agreement(s) entered with you for delivering our services
- To process and collect your payments for our services
- To answer a question, you have raised
- For statistical analysis and to improve our services and the user experience
- To send newsletters to you if you have subscribed to these
- To inform you about our (other) services and promotions, unless you have indicated that you no longer wish to receive this information or if the legislation in your country requires that you have given permission for this, unless you have not given permission for this
- To fulfil our obligations by virtue of law and any applicable codes of conduct
- To protect and defend our rights and to detect and investigate fraud
The reasons for processing your personal data are, depending on the situation, any consent given by you for certain processing operations for your data, the need to process your data to enter into an agreement with you and the performance of this agreement and/or our legitimate interests in processing your personal data for the other purposes listed above.
Providing personal data to third parties
In order to provide our services and to process personal data, we may deploy third parties, so-called processors. These processors work for us and will only process your personal data on behalf of and for us.
We may also transfer your personal data to your mobile network provider, your gateway service provider and/or payment provider insofar as this is necessary for processing and collecting payments and any refunds, for executing the agreement with you and to fulfil our obligations by virtue of law and any applicable codes of conduct.
Finally, we may provide your personal data to third parties if we believe in good faith that it will be necessary because of the law or a court ruling or to protect or defend our rights.
With regard to persons younger than 16 years we require the parents or legal representatives to have given their consent before personal data are submitted to us. Should personal data nevertheless have been submitted to us without such consent, we will remove the pertinent personal data as soon as possible after becoming aware that this is the case.
Special categories of personal data
We do not collect special categories of personal data (for example data about race, religion, or health) If you share special personal data with us, we will remove these as soon as possible after becoming aware that this is the case.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA or your own country
Access, rectify or delete personal data
You have the right to access your personal data and to request from us that we correct, delete, or restrict these. Moreover, you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing the data, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability. In order to exercise these rights, you can send an email to: [email protected]